Hi Lloyd,

I have had a couple of disks that wont play in my pioneer CDJs.
This turned out to be caused from certain characters in the track
names. Specifically the underscore character.
This of course is with MP3 tracks not CDA as in your case.
Making sure CD Text is not being used should rule this issue out for you.

Getting around the ITMS purchases may require converting the tracks
back into an audio file (.aif or .wav) prior to burning them to a CD.
Audacity might be able to do this and of course there may be others too.

Good luck
Paul