I believe the photo Books, calenders, etc. are printed in US by Kodak

Cheers,
Peder

On 24/02/2008, at 14:16 , Eugene wrote:

Hi Rod,

did one last night and it appears to be processed in Australia although it takes 2 weeks and $8 postage fee on top of the basic price.

A word of warning to others that like Rod you must have version 7.1.2 of iPhoto otherwise the order form doesn't recognise Australia.

                     Regards,
                     Eugene