I'm guessing your talking about their photo printing service? 'cause HN range of inkjets that they sell stops at the mid level consumer stuff at best - in fact in the canon range they stop at the model or two below the current model that replaced mine.

.. no seriously... kind of defeats the whole purpose really - I'm the sort of person that if we were still film based would have a dark room (and when it was I did (way back in the 80's)) besides most of those photobooths give such poor quality prints colour wise even on non challenging prints that that was why I bought the inkjet printer that I did when I did.

Also I couldn't imagine HN security being too happy with me banging on the door at 10pm so I could run off a couple of dozen prints like I did last night... and for several nights before and the 40 or so I did last Sunday.

anyway who said hobbies were supposed to be based on rational and/or sensible economic considerations....