There was a thread on macworld.com.au confirming we no longer exist,
and saying how sad it all is:
http://www.macworld.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=162

Weird thing - someone actually posted that the website had completely
gone - while quoting the correct address.

I've added a post to let people know they can put away the Kleenex,
and suggested they join the mailing list if they want to get involved.

Matt - maybe you could put a welcome post on the front page of the
website inviting people to sign up to the Mailing List?

Glenn.

--
Glenn Nicholas
0401 143 918