Hi everyone,

We now have the web site to a state where we can allow you (the users) to contribute. If you feel that you would like to write about all things WAMUG then let me know and I can create an account for you on our system.

This will allow you to create new posts (blogs) and have them appear on the front page of the site. We are looking for regular contributions (at least 1 a month).

It you feel like giving it a go, please let me know.

- Matt