Hi, I'm using an iinet ADSL+ router, went for the non wireless as I have the
Airport extreme and express, like you, so wireless would be superfluous. If
the one port modem still allows you to plug in your phone, for VOIP, then it
would pretty much do the job. Unless you've ever felt you wished you had one
more ethernet port on the Extreme...

Cheers, susan.