I have often seen emails which refer the recipient to a web page URL but use a highlighted plain English phrase such as "Here" or "see this" instead of the full URL [http//: .....]. A kind of shorthand and when the recipient clicks on the phrase the web page opens as if it were the full URL. How do I do this as it saves including a long URL which can become a bit screwed when it breaks into two or more lines. I know there is a thing called TinyURL but I do not want to use that. I think it is something to do with HTML?

Thanks

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA