Ibook G4, 800 Mhz, PowerPc G4, 384 Mb RAM  60 GB HDD, CD-RW/DVD reader,
Airport Extreme, good battery, good screen, currently running 10.5.2
quite happily ( despite being underspec) can be supplied with either
Tiger or Leopard. This has been my kids faithful servant for several
years, and is a great little machine, but its time to buy myself a new
toy and I am jumping into intel based macs.

650 ono.

Hugh

Can contact me offlist if you wish at [EMAIL PROTECTED]