On 03/04/2008, at 8:29 AM, Lloyd White wrote:

Hi everyone,
I have received an email with a winmail.dat attachment.

Having had these before I tried to open it with TNEF¹s Enough and that
produced a stuffed folder.

When I tried to unstuff this with Stuffit Expander it asked for a
³passphrase for this archive² which I do not have.

Hello Lloyd,

I would think he has Encrypted the file if it requires a passphrase.
Ask him to send you the password, or send you the file not encrypted.