Quit Calculator Mark and then re open it.
It should update currency everytime you open Calculator & Choose Convert > Type in an amount > Currency.

Ronni
On 24/04/2008, at 4:56 PM, Mark Heeler wrote:

Yes, I thought that too...

I have left it open for the past hour - no change...

Maybe our work IT firewall/content filtering has blocked the feed.

I'll try it later and see !

thx

Mark