On 01/05/2008, at 9:06 AM, bill parker wrote:

Wamugers,

After an experince with Diskwarrior I though I should tell the story.

Just bought a new MacBookPro. Did all the migration stuff, all successful, tidiued up, deleted all the unwanted etc.

Got my trusy Diskwarrior Cd (version 41) and no go. Tried the version that says "ok for Intel". No go.

Rang Apple, not much help. Emailed Alsoft and got an apology - it will not work as the boot CD.

YES !

That is to be expected .

Disk Warrior 4.1 uses tiger to boot !

Macbook Pro needs Leopard .

Disk Warrior 4.1 will handle Leopard installed on Macs that can boot from Tiger or earlier .

Bob

Wait for version 4.2. meantime, I got a result by using another laptop as the DW source connected up by firewire.

Bill