Hi All

Still got a few machines to sell,..so thought I would try the following,..
If you're interested in any of the following,..email me an offer,.. And I'll
look at it and consider it. I've got some more trade-in's in the works so
want to move these out to make room. :o)
So go on,...have a look,..and email an offer. You might be pleasantly
surprised......

************* DESKTOPS **************************

PowerMac G5 2.7GHzDP
4GB RAM, 74GB 10,000rpm Hard Drive
SuperDrive, Wireless, Bluetooth

PowerMac G5 2.5GHz DP
5GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive
SuperDrive

PowerMac G4 400MHz
896MB RAM, 60GB Hard Drive, SuperDrive
$200

 iMac G3 500MHz
512MB RAM, 40GB Hard Drive, CDRW
$75

*************** LAPTOPS ************************

MacBook Pro Core2 Duo 2.33GHz
2GB RAM, 250GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, SuperDrive

PowerBook G4 17"
1GHz, 768MB RAM, 60GB Hard Drive, SuperDrive

Thanks for looking!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---