I'm constructing a keynote presentation (using v3.0.2, iWork 06) but I don't have a laptop and the place where I'm doing the presentation won't have keynote installed.

The power point exported version changes the location of one of my pie charts and the text for my charts looks muddy. Is there any way to fix this (particularly the changing pie chart location)?

If I load the Keynote application onto my iPod would I be able to give the presentation in keynote on a mac?

Thanks in advance
Ruben