+1

On Sun 139 May,, at 12:53 AM, Wendy S. Austin wrote:

On 17 May 2008, at 13:47, Matthew Healey wrote:

Well actually I am happy to change this behavior. Although I must say we did get a bit of an uproar the last time as a few sensitive emails ended up going to the list. By forcing people to change the email address to send to the list you are essentially making them consent to making the email public.

I am happy to re-open the topic if you like.

- Matt

I think a trial of the direct reply to list is a good idea Matthew.

Wendy

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA