Unfortunately it hasn't been on new machines for quite some time. I'm with you though, so many people tried it, liked it and then bought it.

On 20/05/2008, at 10:30 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

Hi All

Just noticed this the other day, that Apple don't seem to ship the new iMac
with iWork trial version anymore.
I thought this would a great way for them to show off this product on a new
machine and let people play with it before they bought it.
Curious why they decided to stop doing this.

It's not even an extra install on the CD's (as far as I can find) either.

Shame really...

Kind Regards
Daniel

Michael Waldie