Hi Guys,

I have MS Office 2008 installed on my work MBP but am having some
weird issues with fonts.

We use VAGRounded for all our corporate communications and as such I
need to be able to use it in all Office apps.  I seem to have no
problems in Word or Excel with it (shows up fine, bolds and italicises
fine, etc.) but Powerpoint is not recognising it at all.  It shows up
in the list, but when I try to select it, it substitutes Arial
(obviously a bad thing!).

Does anyone know what could be causing this?  I have tried deleting
the font cache so that it gets recreated, but that hasn't made a
difference.

I need to do a presentation today so I am trying to fix this one ASAP!

Cheers guys
~Chris