Hi all

Does anyone know how to make address book let me fill in a card as I want, rather than how it wants? I'm trying to write a card for a bloke called Adrian with a capital A, and I already have a card, for some reason, for an adrian with a small a.

When I start to type Adrian it changes to adrian. If I delete the a and type an A it changes to adriandrian and there seems no way to over-rule it.

A small thing but annoying - I thought I was supposed to be in charge here

Kind regards
Alastair