I have a tricky problem for consideration by the WAMUG team and it seems to be caused by AddressBook

I have just taken possession of my new MBP and on initial start up migrated my user profle over from my old PowerBook. That is I migrated my entire profile out of 10.4.11 to 10.5.2, then updated to 10.5.3. Everything seems fine, but I have found that when looking in iCal all the birthday dates, sent from AddressBook have moved forward by one day. Checking in AddressBook shows the data in there to also be out by one day earlier.

Can anyone suggest a remedy for this, hopefully a global fix.
I have looked through the Date and Time, International, iCal and AddressBook preferences and settings without luck so far.

your suggestions please.

regards

robin