On 09/07/2008, at 9:07 AM, Reg Whitely wrote:

My trusty MacMouse bluetooth broke recently (the trackwheel axle broke so I'm still looking for that tube of superglue to attempt a rescue!). I did some searching of reviews for a replacement. Micro $oft and Løgitech seem like good options although there was some discussion of buggy movement and funny sleep actions/inactions with Logitech. One source recommended a Razer Proclick Mobile http://www.razerzone.com/p-94-proclick-mobile.aspx but after ordering one I've since found it has been discontinued.

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 which I won as a prize a little while ago. I'm glad I didn't actually pay for it. The Logitech is much better. I have never experiences any problems with the Logitech. There were some weird sleep behaviours with Tiger, but these have disappeared with Leopard. I put that down to an OS issue rather than a mouse issue, given that it didn't ship with any driver software.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913