thanks for that one - learn something every day... just nice to learn something useful like that rather than the usual stuff I learn ;)

Hi Mark and all,.

Just to add to this,..

If there was a partition setup via Bootcamp then you can remove the
partition very easily.
All you have to do is Run the Bootcamp Setup Assistant again and say "Create
or Remove a Windows Partition".
It will then give you the option to restore you hard drive back to one
single partition.
Very easy! :o)

Kind Regards
Daniel