Hi Gary,

If you want to use your website for business and be found by search
engines, then you are going to have to give iWeb a big shake - the
defaults are not your friend.

As it stands, your website will be ignored by Google et al. iWeb's
fault, not yours - it is optimised for simplicity/beauty, not search
engines. Maybe not a problem for personal photo galleries / family
sites. But for a business site, search engines usually matter.

If you are curious about this, here are a few things you can check on
your site and see for yourself:
- use View, Page Source and look what is between the <title> </title>
tags - your page titles are blank. Books have titles, so do web pages.
Search engines pay a lot of attention to the keywords in page titles
to figure out what they are about, and return page titles when
delivering search results.  Unique, descriptive titles for each page
are a critical first step for search engines.
- other than your domain name, your content is invisible to search
engines.  Pick any of your pages and use View, Page Source to see what
the search engines see of your content - nothing.

iWeb also has Javascript for menus, which block search engines from
following the menus to index all your pages.

These links show the issue is pretty common (2nd article provides a
way for you to create unique titles and kill the Javascript menus):
http://seo-expert-marketing.blogspot.com/2008/04/seo-and-apple-iweb.html
http://www.ragesw.com/blog/2008/04/12/seo-for-iweb-how-to-get-your-iweb-websites-into-google-other-major-search-engines/
http://www.delamainit.com/articles_how-tos/web_design_seo/seo-guide-iweb-and-dot-mac-.mac.html

So to use iWeb for business you might have a learning curve to make
your site search engine friendly, it just hasn't been designed from
this perspective.

Glenn.
OM4