Yep. It works for me in firefox but not in Safari. I can't understand why though.

Paul

Do you have Java enabled in your Safari Preferences' Security tab?

Have fun,
Shay

On 31/07/2008, at 1:19 AM, Robert Howells wrote:

 On 30/07/2008, at 10:49 PM, Paul Doyle wrote:

 Hi,

A friend in Canada is a recent convert to apple has written to me asking for assistance with accessing a real-estate website with virtual tours.
 Firefox
 J2SE 5.0
 10.4.11
 www.abehering.com
It seems to work fine on both my macs with the same browser, java and os. She gets a gray screen and no virtual tour. I get the same gray screen using Safari.

 Thanks
 PD

Yes , and it works for me on OS X 10.5.2 in both Safari 3.1.1 and Firefox 3.0

 Some of the properties are just    Still    pictures
 but i found Property ID ..  10231 set up with Virtual Realty

Put the cursor in the picture and drag it around to get a continuous varying view .

 Bob

 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love
 Opinions for hire              [POQ]     of others; the love of power is
 http://newtonslore.com/        fnord     the love of ourselves - Hazlitt