Hello everyone:

I am a long time WAMUG member and am currently working on a PhD in Customer Evangelism at UWA with Associate Professor Jamie Murphy.

Of course, Apple and MUGs can be a great focus for my research. I would like to do some data gathering around WAMUG, specifically relating to analysing the mailing list threads and contributions.

When writing up my research I would not include anyone's name or any data which would lead to revealing the participant's identity. The papers I write can be made available to anyone who wishes to see them. I can email the list when they are ready if you would like.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Nathalie
Mrs Nathalie Collins
Bunbury, Western Autralia

Telephone: (08) 9780 7709 I Mobile: 043 994 1825 I
Web: southwest.ecu.edu.au/business/staff/collins.html
Skype: mrscollins
Alternative email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Smail Mail: Box A176, Australind WA 6233 Australia