Hi Barry,

I don't really have any thoughts on CCC.

I did download CCC and use it several years ago, when it seemed to be the
generally recommended backup/clone application (possibly before SuperDuper
came out?). I don't remember having any problems with it.

Later on (when I next upgraded my computer or OS?) I remember doing some
reading on forums etc where SuperDuper seemed to be the favorite so I gave
it a go. Since then nearly all forums/articles/tutorials I come across seem
to suggest SuperDuper as the way to go (including, it seems to me, most
WAMUG posters).

I have never had any problems with SuperDuper other than the issue I
mentioned in my last post - where my back-up disk effectively became too
small for my increasing back-up - which isn't the fault of the application!

So...

I am very happy with SuperDuper.
I have never personally had any problems with CCC, but I only used it a few
times several years ago.

HTH

Cheers

Neil