you can buy from Telstra Galleria Morley, they will unlock it as well.
On 09/08/2008, at 1:58 PM, Steven Knowles wrote:

I just rang three phone shops and none have iPhones in stock, just this rain-check arrangement. Trouble is with a rain-check no guarantee of when phone will arrive, and I'm heading overseas in a week - need before then. Anyone know of a shop selling Optus plans (so I can buy unlocked) with 16Gb iPhone ready to go? Anywhere in Perth is fine, but closer to south side of
CBD the better.

Cheers, Steven