I have a 17" G4 PowerBook which I don't require anymore, but I think the
hard disk is flawed as Leopard won't install.

The whole top half (as in the monitor) was replaced under warranty in Nov
06.

Since Leopard won't install I can't access "About This Mac", but I'm pretty
sure I beefed it up with double whatever RAM came as default at the time.

No power adaptor either as I use that for another Mac.

Open to highest bidder - currently located in Como.

Cheers, Steven