Thanks for another take, Paul. Very clear. There are pros and cons with both obviously, but at least I can make an informed choice now. I've chosen to stick with POP for a couple of the same reasons which Neil Houghton has just mentioned in his post. Not that affects me, but I just wondered for the sake of someone like Neil, if he went the IMAP route, what happens if you change your email host ?!

Cheers, Steven