Hi Everyone

quite some time ago I and a friend downloaded a game called Cosmo Bots and he's always been meaning to buy a code to open the higher levels but never got arouund to it. I went to buy it for him the other day only to find that although there are still sites where you can download it I can't find who owns it now. If I click the buy now button it takes me to Cornerstone Games, click the buy now on there and it says Blitwise now looking after their own games. Click the link and go to Blitwise and it isn't listed so email them and get reply stating the company that developed cosmo bots was purchased by popcap and email to popcap comes back saying it is not a popcap product and they have no information available for this game.

HELP!

Does anyone know where I can buy it or have a code for it?

Yvonne