Hi Susan

Yes, that error message generally means it's not installed.
I'd get her to install Flip4Mac if she's using a Mac, or grab Windows Media
Player if she's on Windows.
Should be able to get them both from VersionTracker.

Fingers crossed.

Kind Regards
Daniel

On 19/8/08 9:09 PM, "Susan Hastings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> She gets the message: MIME type video/x-mes-wmv. Because you don't
> have a plugin installed for this MIM type, this content cannot be
> displayed.
> On 19/08/2008, at 9:05 PM, Susan Hastings wrote:
>
>> Hi, a friend wants to listen to ABC radio live. I am able to listen
>> to the Windows version on my Mac, and I think its because I have
>> Flip4Mac installed. Is that the only way she would be able to do it?
>> cheers, Susan.

>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960