A friend with whom I exchange a data file for updating etc is running Appleworks 5 on Windows XP. There is an AppleWorks update for Windows to 6.2.2 (VersionTracker). However, I can not find Appleworks 6.0 for Windows to purchase and install and then update.
Torrent might have such but is this a legal site?
Because we are using AW5 I must use Classic. With 6.2.2 I would be able to use OS10 and that would make life easier.
Advice appreciated
Merv
--
"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."