At 10:57 AM +0800 29/08/2008, Shay Telfer wrote:
Hi Barry

MacSpeech Can import directly into any cocoa application. I also
believe you can do the same thing for applications written in Carbon.

As I use Microsoft office here I am not 100% sure if open office.
Works as I believe it is written in Java And I'm not sure if MacSpeech
works with applications written in Java

Hope that helps someone else may have more information

Regards Kyle
This e-mail was Dictated Using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9

MacSpeech's FAQ entry on the subject of NeoOffice

http://www.macspeech.com/extensions/faq/kb.php?article=88

also mentions OpenOffice

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love