Go Here:-
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&Item=300255237939&Category=111452&_trksid=p3907.m29
On 04/09/2008, at 3:00 PM, Warwick Smith wrote:

Hi all

I'm getting fed up with changing USB cables on my Macs for assorted digital cameras, portable printers etc. I seem to need at least three different 'mini' USB connectors, and the right cable never seems to be on the right machine (if I can find it). This also means cumbersome sorting through the 'spaghetti' to locate cables and vacant USB ports, making it really tiresome to do anything quickly when asked: "Can you just do this for me?".

Googling only seems to come up with USB hubs etc with two or more sockets, rather than cables with multiple 'heads'. (But I may be using the wrong terms.)

Does anyone know of a basic USB cable adapter/jack with multiple connectors of the different 'standard' USB sizes?

Thanks in anticipation ...

~~~~~{~~@

Warwick L Smith
B Com (Hons) MBA (UWA)