No the bluetooth on the iPhone is limited only to devices like headsets and headphones. Mind you the headphone bluetooth does not include stereo.

You cannot connect to computers or other phones via bluetooth.

I think Apple has attempted to thwart all possible means of hacking the iPhone. There was a time when it was quite possible to hijack a standard phone via bluetooth and download information from it as well as use it to get free calls. I saw this a few years back and I suspect it is still possible.

If Apple didn't stop bluetooth connection and left its phone vulnerable like many standard phones I am certain that the media would by saying "iPhones have been hacked" whereas if it was a Nokia or Motorola then the media would be saying "Mobile phones are being hacked" Apple is far too big a target at the moment.

                      Regards,
                      Eugene