Hi...

Aside from the training Digilife runs for new Mac owners you could try some of Apple's training courses

http://www.apple.com/au/training/courses.html#pro

Although depending on what you want you may need to fly interstate or wait for a bit for them to come to Perth.

Thanks,
Shay

Aurora74 wrote:
 Hi,

 Was just notified that I have been chosen to support our CEO in his quest
 for Macdom.

 Whilst admirable I have never supported OSX in a corporate environment ie MS
 environment....well very limited.

 Can anyone please suggest any courses, resources or training as this will be
 a full bells and whistles install even though use will be next to none but
 the target will have all the toys ie Macbook air, time capsule etc

 At least I get matching hardware but if it gets screwed up I will be toast.

 Already up to her neck in AS400
 Aurora

--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love