hi everyone
Is there someone who is using on Myob's---- the same company file on more than one computer---- who are not linked (wireless or not wireless).I need to use Myob on 2 seperate computers who are in different locations.Myob told me that everytime I change something on one machine =doing backup and updating other computer.moving data back and forth , which is kind of ok.,,,,,the only thing is , if I forget to do it ---- which is likely to happen----there will be a mess. Is there a way around this?Or is the option to use Myob on VMfusionware and use a windowsversion of Myob.

Thanks  for all the answers ...Martin

PS .Is there a fixed date for Wamug meetings in Perth and location?