Hi and thanks to everyone who answered my questions regarding Myob.I have been thinking about the various scenarios and came up with following idea. As I'm using the workshop mac solely for timebilling..... and the officemac for everything else(including timebilling)...is it possible to only export the timebilling from the workshop and import it to the office mac.,,,,,,Then use these data for billing and so on and keep backups only from the officemac?

On top of it -but not necessary is it possible to keep these updates on the workshop mac under a different user?=workshopmac to run in administrator for backups and limited user for timebilling.

good idea or nonsense
have a nice sunday everyone  Martin