Hi

I have taught myself Powerpoint on my notebook but have now bought an Applemac. I usually make slide shows from my (many) scanned and digital photos on various topics.

I am now trying to work with Keynote to do similar projects as with Powerpoint, and have taught myself a reasonable amount.

However, I have two problems.

Problem 1

I can successfully add music from my itune library to my slideshow. However, when I play my slideshow this music sometimes stops for no reason, then restarts - several times during the slideshow. Sometimes jiggling the mouse seems to help. At times the whole show just stops until the music is ready to start up again.

Problem 2

Instead of "looping" the music to recommence when it has played all the way through, sometimes on a long slide show I would like to add a second (or third) song after the whole of the first song has played. This does not seem to be possible, as working with Inspector just replaces the first song which I had inserted.

Peta