Hi Reg

thanks for the vote of confidence. I have downloaded, installed and run the scan. It found 1 virus and some cookies. They are now history!

I also found a couple of other virus scan programs on a CNet download site: Spyware Doctor and Antivirus Pro.
Are you familiar with these two and are they legit?

Im curious, is there an XP2 version or is that an update from Microsoft? Can I check it somewhere on my machine to see and then download?

Kind regards and thanks for all the advice

chris