Hello Everyone
I have been using internet banking for the last 4 month without problems ,then suddenly last Friday it wasn't possible to do anything.It didn't matter firefox3.0.3 or safari 3.1.2 .I can log in into NAB,but at some stage the new page doesn't open.Can be the first page (10 of 12 items downloaded) or if this page opened proper ( happened only once) then the next page accountbalances doesn't open .Safari says timed out , Firefox says Error line 706. HMMMMM haven't got a clue ...proxys are switched off...Besides this haven't changed anything
cheers Martin