On 02/10/2008, at 6:33 PM, Rosemary Horton wrote:

Just bought a new Canon MX850 which installed like a dream on both our computers Macbook Pro and Macbook, both running Leopard, and after plugging into the extra usb slot n the Airport Express.

I want to know if I should update with printer drivers..as suggested in the instructions though they are confusing?

Where do I find which one I already have?

Should I download the ordinary one or the cups one?

Hello Rosemary,

You do not need the CUPS driver. The Canon MX850 printer drivers will work.

Download the latest drivers for it from:

<http://support-au.canon.com.au/EN/search?v%3aproject=ABS-EN&binning-state=model%3d%3dPIXMA%20MX850%0amenu%3d%3dDownload%0aos%3d%3dMac%20OS%20X&; >

If the above link doesn't work go to:
<http://www.canon.com.au/products/all_in_one_printers/all_in_one_printers/MX850_support.aspx >