Hi Ronni

does look as what I want.  I'll have a look at it.

Thanks Ronni.  Great stuff.

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926
Hm Ph: (08) 9257 1577
Wk Ph: (08) 9291 4599
Mbl: 0417 053 266

On 04/10/2008, at 6:37 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 04/10/2008, at 6:18 PM, Stuart Breden wrote:

HI there

When you enter a birthday in a contact in Address Book this birthday will show as an event in iCal. However you can not edit these events so that you can set reminders.

Any suggestions on how you can set reminders for these events?

Hello Stuart,

I had been trying to find a way how to set alarms & reminders for Birthdays in iCal for so long I had given up ... until I found 'Dates to iCal 2'.

"As well as automatically syncing birthday dates from Address Book, Dates to iCal 2 can sync anniversary and custom dates. It can set up to five alarms for each date in iCal and can also set different alarms for birthdays and anniversaries. It allows the option of only syncing from one Address Book group. This application also allows for the titles of the events sent to iCal to be modified to the user's preference."

<http://www.nhoj.co.uk/datestoical/>