On 05/10/2008, at 4:56 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

I am running iPhoto 7.1.4 with 10.5.5 and use iPhoto Library to manage a number of libraries. In one library a small number of the photos display with a couple of white lines across the thumbnails. The full size pictures are fine, the white lines display when the photo is first expanded, then disappear. The affected few thumbnails are contiguous and the lines seem independent of the size of the thumbnail.
Cause and solution, please?
I am sure Ronni will have an instant answer for this one!
Severin

Hi Severin,

I think you need to rebuild the Thumbnails in that iPhoto Library. Have a backup of this Library just in case anything goes 'not according to plan'.

 1. Quit iPhoto.

2. While holding the Command and Option keys on the keyboard, open iPhoto.

3. A dialogue box appears, select the option to "Rebuild the photos' small thumbnails." OR "Rebuild all the photos thumbnails (this may take awhile)

      Click Rebuild.