Thanks for the various suggestions to my plea for firewire adaptor.

Daniel has supplied a neat 6-port firewire hub (generally as described by Ronnie) so all is now fixed. I can now have video camera, Director's Cut Analog/digital convertor and multiple hard drives connected again at the same time. So video production back in business.

Couldn't find a 800/400 cable or a hub in the various shops I tried...I shouldn't have bothered, just gone straight to Daniel.

Cheers

Mike

Mike Murray and Lesley Silvester
TimeTrackers
East Fremantle
Western Australia

Tel 08 9339 8078
Fax 08 9339 0519

British and Australian genealogical and historical research,
education, publishing and film-making

www.timetrackers.com.au