In my last episode Leopard "ate" my two SATA drives on a Sonnet card.

Thanks to a Directory Rebuild from Alsoft's Disk Warrior all is well on that front and they're mounting fine.

I'd still like to recover my missing In box from Eudora as my Backups are like Confession - its been a while... ;)

I thought the best approach (for starters anyway) would be to image the drive (not the system drive) where my mail folder lives and do the recovery from the image.

When trying to make the image the latest version of Carbon Copy Cloner fails with "the image creation process failed" when trying to make a sparse image to another drive. Hmmm...

I'm trying to get Disk Utility to make a read / write (.dmg) image and see if that works (can't work out how to force it to make a sparse image).

Would love to hear any pointers people might have!

Cheers, Antony.