Is it just me, or does this seem very similar to the days of ADC on the
LCD's?
"Nice monitor, I'd like to run it on my older computer (or Windows)."
 "Sure,..you just need to buy this $350 adapter)"
"Oh,...nevermind"

If they do the same with this monitor that you can't run it on other
computers/iMac'/towers/DVI port, then it does seem very similar.

Unless I'm missing something here....
Kind Regards
Daniel

---