Hehe,

Well it's changed from Nullabore to Nullabor - so now it's consistent across
your site.

However, as John said, I always thought the strictly correct spelling was
Nullarbor (as in - no trees).

However, Nullabor does also seem to be in common usage.

Google gives:

247,000 hits for Nullarbor

92,300 hits for Nullabor

Take your pick  :)