On 22/10/2008, at 4:44 PM, Reg Whitely wrote:

Ouch... building a Mirror.

Really !  With the red sails ?

We built one of the first in WA while at Bunbury

Bob

I had to wait until married with 3 kids to do that up here in Gero, but it was more patching one as my daughter Sam tended to lean on the other craft with "Legend" as she raced around the course. She would have made a great V8 Supercar driver. Seriously though, I scored 26% in Leaving Latin so that probably ruled me out of the priesthood, and the guys who didn't do Latin did Economics, left school after Junior, became bankers and now are multi-millionaires!

Reg