Hi, I found out accidentally (setting up an account in Outlook whilst here
in China), that iinet have an imap account facility that lets you send as
well as receive in your email application from any isp. I've since set it up
in mail on the Macbook Air. Outlook finds the setting for the account
automatically, which is why it was an accidental discovery from my point of
view.

Given that my .mac (mobile me) imap seems unreliable for sending, this is
very useful.

Cheers, Susan.