On 23/10/2008, at 9:55 PM, Andrew Schox wrote:

I set up mobile me with a macbook. When I go to "today" in mobile me on the web, I got tomorrow's date. I moved to the "correct" date and entered some appointments. When I synced, the appointments in iCal on the macbook were on the next day at a different time (but still grouped correctly relative to
each other). Is this a known bug in mobile me, or am I doing something
stupid?

Have you got "Time Zone Support" enabled in preferences in the Calendar section of Mobile Me?

Go to the "gear" icon on the Calendar Page, Click on Preferences, Click on Advanced

HTH

--
Steve.