On 27 Oct 2008, at 8:36 PM, Stuart Breden wrote:

Hi there

Has anyone found a weather app for iPhone like TheBom widget?
http://www.radocaj.com/TheBom/

Hi all

My problem with TheBom widget, which I downloaded from Apple's list of recommended widgets on two separate occasions, is that it won't give me anything other than Melbourne, although it is advertised as now providing for hundreds of sites. I am awaiting a reply to my emailed enquiry to radocaj.com.

What might I not be doing, clicking or entering  that I should be doing?

Regards

Ian Reid
Perth WA